Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
124 Posts
Ooc — landry
Could maybe time-skip to later night/morning or fade, whatever you feel. <3

Unaware of any tension he had been carrying, it all melted away at the man's words. Gentle reassurances and offers of more than just a night. Such a horribly dangerous game to play with Patroclus. He was a...romantically greedy man. Inclined to take stolen nights whenever he could. Often times that had invited rumors into his life.

Breathe.

He would not get ahead of himself. He would enjoy this private moment with the brindled man. Admire his flexed muscles and the affections that were placed upon him. He tilted back his narrow head to push into the licks that were placed on his cheeks.

Tentatively he let a whine bubble in his throat and sought to be as close to the other man as he could be like this. Their contract had been signed and sealed.
left hind ankle is mending from a break. mobility is limited and painful.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM