Hushed Willows Heart Beat Here
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Dreaming... The poppy girl drifted on unsteady glimmers of happiness, grinning oddly at this boy who had come to her of his own accord. As he stepped willingly into her tattered spider's web, she could do nothing but appreciate him. She tenderly grazed his chin with her nose, then licked affectionately at him as though they had always been close. He was hungry. She felt it, and knew she must take it.
At last, she opened her eyes. He was a beautiful boy of a man. There was true power rippling through him. There was promise and beauty in those young muscles and thick coat. He had been eating well, and his build despite earlier injuries seemed to have improved. He had become even more delicious than before, and why he was here upon her doorstep she did not know, but Valmúa wanted whatever it was that essence was.
Oh, my svakalega boy, you always had my favour, she cooed. I am so happy you are here, she finalized, finally seeming to awaken as her tender licks transitioned into wolfish nips and mouthing.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
Heart Beat Here - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Valmúa - February 25, 2021, 02:04 AM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Njord - February 25, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Valmúa - February 26, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Njord - February 26, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Valmúa - February 27, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Heart Beat Here - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 09:50 PM