Ouroboros Spine If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He was profane- instantly, he noticed- but friendly enough. He was not bashful with his gaze either, though Adrastus didn't bother to return the moments the other had spent learning the face and size of his companion, and instead gazed steadily at him, lightly amused. He smiled faintly, and bobbed his head- almost as an apology for having startled him. This was the secondhunter, the one Kukutux had called Zane, then. The one she had thought would not object, should Adrastus move to replace Raimo as firsthunter. His scent lingered around the pack's claim long enough for him to make that conclusion, and feel safe about it. 

He sighed and shook his head slightly, chuckling deeply. Zane was a hunter it seemed- though perhaps not quite as focused on hunting the same kind of prey as Adrastus. "You flatter me. But there are many, far more pretty than I am; you should save yourself for them." He replied. "Obviously, I'm not the prey you were seeking, but I thought you might like to go on a hunt regardless, with me." He said, and paused for a second. "For food." He clarified with a quirk of one eyebrow.
Messages In This Thread
If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Zane - March 04, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Adrastus - March 27, 2021, 05:30 PM