Ouroboros Spine If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He wouldn't have immediately assumed that Zane held any disdain for those who worked hard- nor had he deduced that this likely meant that Zane was lazy. He had, after all, decided to come along with Adrastus to see if they could hunt down something to eat, which meant he was willing to work with his packmates and contribute to the pack's wellbeing. While he did come across as being perhaps a bit more familiar and less formal than what Adrastus was used to, he couldn't find this quality to be a fault. Friendliness wasn't a bad thing.

When he mentioned Sarge, Adrastus assumed he meant Raimo and the comment made him utter a surprised, half-stifled laugh. He shouldn't have been so fickle- but it was reassuring to know that he wasn't the only one who found Raimo to be less than tolerable. There was a gleam of amusement in his eyes; Zane seemed like the sort who would be an easy ally.

"This is true." He said. He still wasn't entirely sure who it was that Zane had had his eyes on, but if she wouldn't have him, perhaps another would come around who would. Zane didn't seem to be the type that Adrastus would have matched up with Kukutux, Sialuk or Lótë, but the wolves from the Glen might have one in their midst who would catch his eye, and be a suitable match.

"I want to settle," He said, though he was well aware that this was likely the opposite of what Zane might find interesting. "Find a woman I can share my den with, and then fill it full of children together." He said with a slight laugh. "Kukutux is a matchmaker, so I expect she may have someone chosen for me so long as I prove my worth." He said. He glanced at Zane out of the corner of his eye. "I suspect you'd probably rather choose for yourself though, no?"
Messages In This Thread
If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Zane - March 04, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Adrastus - June 06, 2021, 12:27 PM