Cedar Sweep All Mother's gifts
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Not at all I had to look through my thread log to make sure I'm not going to jump things out of time for Vein but it looks good.

The over large white brute had been rolling the clump of turf with such single-mindedness he hadn't noticed the new comer until something hit the ground close by. Without thought Vein sniffed at the phlegm then snorted slightly, it had an off scent to much mucus not enough fluid.

His golden eyes lifted to the giver of that sample and he frowned "Well hello there. Is there something I can help you with"

His mind was already going through all the possible plants that could help with throat infections, though this didn’t quiet smell like an infection. He needed more info though Echinacea already flitted to his mind for it’s natural anti histamine properties and use in helping with upper respiratory infections practical anything to do with breathing or the nose and throat. Butterbur would be better and more potent of course but it grew in the summer and need to be made into a tincture to be safe unlike the Echinacea. Which he had some of right here in his transplant pile

He cleared his throat and stood taller “I’m Vein a healer by my reckoning” he offer to the wolf by way of introduction watching the other carefully for any signs of contagious sickness or any other signs
Messages In This Thread
All Mother's gifts - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Mesa - July 01, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Vein - July 03, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Mesa - July 09, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 08:37 PM