Cedar Sweep All Mother's gifts
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein noticed the other didn't give their name but more often then not the wolves were uncivil like that around these parts, information was more precious to the wolves then gold was to humans. He shrugged it off then looked over the sod he was prying free from the ground, he forgot he'd have to travel with the hunk of ground, so he gave up on the sod and turned his full attention to his new companion

His rich baritone was friendly as it filled the air "I am looking for plants that I can use in my trade, May I ask you a few questions?" He paused but rather then wait for permission to granted for asking the questions he asked them any way allowing for the wolf to answer if they felt like it.

"How long has your throat been producing mucus? Does your throat or nares hurt? How long has it been like this? Does this happen to you more often in spring or does it get worse as time goes on? Any headaches?"

he peered at the wolf before him as if he was trying to deign the answers before the other could even answer them if they were even willing to.
Messages In This Thread
All Mother's gifts - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Mesa - July 01, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Vein - July 03, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Mesa - July 09, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: All Mother's gifts - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 08:37 PM