Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
looking to meet new wolves and I'd love a fast moving thread, but any will do
However this is Forward Dated to March 9th for travel time between where he was and where I want him to be now :)

The description of the territory he's in is obviously plagiarized from the territory descriptions of wolf :) I was in need inspiration

The overly large brute stood and took in the beauty of the land, His full belly his digesting to over abundance of grouse he'd killed and eaten until he could barely waddle and that was a feat in and of itself.

His sun golden eyes Natural rock strata formations cascaded down the North side of Moonspear to spill into a rich, green land. The rolling hills here are teeming with life, as spring drew all the animals out in droves a perfect time for mating.

He stood admiring the view for a few hours watching too the sun set, the churps and cries of the forest creatures all around him, He was at peace in this moment one with nature admiring the gifts of the gods. As night embraced the earth, the moon woke and in it's glory it was bright and full, the night didn't seem so dark, The stranger stood haloed by the light of the moon looking for all the world like a ghost, though if one got closer they'd see his white pelt was mottled with the dirt and grime of several days of travel and the lack of attention by it's owner. For he rarely spent time upon himself unless he was filling his belly. Vein was just not a vain wolf by any stretch of the imagination.

He watched the new spring growth green grass catch the moonbeams and takes on a silvery tone. Peace and quiet, surrounded him now as most of the day creatures went to bed though crickets and the night creature were just waking up. He finally began to stroll just taking in the beauty of nature all around him.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM