Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The silence was breached with the tones of a welcome and friendly voice, mirrored in the kindness of eyes that glinted, but proclaimed no devil. Another friendly wolf; polite enough that he made a conscious show of his relaxed posture, which was quite impactful considering the fact that such a large wolf could have seemed intimidating without even flexing a muscle. He sat, a gesture which Adrastus took to mean an invitation for companionship so he approached, tail swinging loosely at his hocks so that they might converse without needing to raise their voices across the distance and disturb the peaceful night. 

"It is," He said. A fine night indeed- just the right temperature, he thought, for this time of year. Not too cold, and not too hot. For someone with a thick pelt, it was practically perfect. "Adrastus," He said, with a dip of his head. He sniffed the air, hoping he might find out a bit more about the male's lifestyle by his scent- but truth be told, there wasn't much he could glean as the male's scent was masked somewhat by the scent of dirt and perhaps a bit of stale blood. He had to wonder if this was simply a tactic used to hide personal information, of it the male simply lacked basic hygiene. "What brings you to these parts?" he asked. A congenial enough question, asked as he sat down, curling his plush tail about his feet.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM