Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Limit Two 
After leaving Whrist behind, Aerin decided to seek out the healer who was quickly becoming the object of her affection. The fae hadn't quite stopped to consider the irony of it but it kind of sent her head spinning to think of how she had come back because of her unfinished business with Kynareth and instead wound up falling for someone else entirely while trying to get over him and her (seemingly) forbidden attraction for his new wife. She'd rarely even seen the Grandmaster since settling into the Strath -- mainly because her friend seemed to be swept up in the responsibilities of leadership, the pressures of oncoming conflict, and his somewhat new role as a father -- and had quickly found that her thoughts had shifted from the brindled warlord and his autumn-eyed beauty. Now they were often preoccupied with obsessions of the blood-painted shaman she'd been cavorting with instead. 

The midwife had been thinking to start a plot cultivating herbs for the Sainthood but naturally wanted to get the medicine man's thoughts first, and maybe see if he would like to collaborate with her on the garden, since she thought he might have more advanced botanical tactics as well as medicinal ones. Truthfully though, she had to admit to herself that that wasn't the only reason she wanted to speak to him as she tracked his scent through the territory.  

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM