Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The marbled waif let her lips wander only a few moments longer, giving a few last wags of her feathered tail before pulling back to listen -- settling on her frosted haunches attentively with perked auds. Despite the amber warmth of honey spreading through her veins like liquid gold at his touch, she managed to focus past the buzz the spiritualist had intoxicated her with. 

"Oh, thank you," the healer chirped softly in surprise, thinking that this was the second time that he gad surprised her in such manner. Perhaps she ought to gift him with something -- maybe the topic she hoped to breach with him today would be sufficient enough as a surprise for now. "Vhat vould one treat vith 'ibiscus?" Aerin asked then, bending to sniff at the blossoms' fragrant petals. 

"It is funny that ye ask," the colorless doe chuckled as she said it, her features lighting up at the serendipity of the moment -- though she could also feel herself warming at the words the nanuk called her. "I vas thinking of starting a garden now that spring is 'ere an' I thought maybe ye might be interested in such an endeavor but it seems ye 'ave beaten me to...eh, 'ow ye say, ze punch." 

"Could I 'elp ye vith yer planting? Maybe we could put ze 'ibiscus there?" She suggested next, truly excited by the idea but also having some benevolent ulterior motives. Hopefully, once they'd gotten there she could survey the surroundings -- and work up the courage to bring up the subject she wanted to discuss with Vein once they were busy digging in the dirt. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM