Ouroboros Spine Behind every tree is a cutting machine
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He was pleased to see that the assumptions he had made were not wild, and that he was beginning to be able to not only learn the ways Kukutux would have him learn, but come to the correct conclusions about things he did not know. It made him feel good to know that he was fitting in, and that he was doing what he had promised to do- and that was to learn her ways so that he might follow them and live a good life in Moonglow. From what he could interpret, Kukutux was free to lay with anyone she chose, until she came into heat. That might also include him, though he doubted it- she'd already confessed that she had imagined him pairing up with Lótë. He tucked that thought away in the back of his mind for now, but the fact that she'd suggested the painter in particular intrigued him. 

But when she was receptive, she would choose him, above all others, as sivullik to father her children. It was all fairly clear, though he still had some concerns, which he wished to have explained. He did not at all want to question why these laws existed- he simply wanted to know them, so that he could follow them. "And if I have a wife, or have asked for a wife, and....Politely refuse to father your children for the sake of the happiness of my family," He suggested. "Would my children still follow me as sivullik, or would yours, should you choose another to father your children?" He asked. It seemed a heirarchy was decided, amongst pups, by their birthright- and by who their parents were. But with one set of pups being born to the sivullik and a separate set being born to the wisewoman, he wondered how their lives might be then effected or ranked. 

"If your firsthunter would not have children with you, for the sake of his family...Would you then heed his word on who to choose, amongst his trusted hunters, to father your own children? Or would you put your choice before his?"
Messages In This Thread
Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Adrastus - March 17, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 21, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 25, 2021, 01:27 AM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Adrastus - March 25, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 27, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 27, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - March 29, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Behind every tree is a cutting machine - by Kukutux - April 03, 2021, 12:54 AM