Hideaway Strath What is a good Measure of fate?
261 Posts
Ooc —
MATURE: Only ready further if you are ok with mild sexual reference

Whrist lifted her eyes to meet Nyra’s and a shy smile appeared on her face before she could stop it. She remembered her dream from a few weeks past and she couldn’t help her reaction. The dream had likely been brought on by her heat and desirous need for love,.

She looked back under the brush she’d been looking under to collect her composure, Nyra knew her story she had blathered in the cave that long ago winter storm. Would Nyra believe it was to stir up trouble in another pack?

She decided to to lie but to not tell the complete truth either and see where that got her.
I’ve heard rumblings about war, so I wanted to find plants I can use to lace offerings to leave at our enemies boarders with.” Perhaps she’d do that too

Then she added softly “I just want to know where they are, not to use them yet. Only when I’m given the word” She realized then she didn’t really know whom their enemies were, though her long trip last summer gave her a good idea of where most of the packs were

If we were to go to war, whom would it be with? I would like do some scouting too.” She had a keen nose for scents and she was figuring out she loved to track even more then she loved to fight
Messages In This Thread
What is a good Measure of fate? - by Whrist - March 17, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by RIP Fury - March 18, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by Whrist - March 20, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by RIP Fury - March 21, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by Whrist - March 25, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by RIP Fury - March 27, 2021, 12:18 AM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by Whrist - April 04, 2021, 08:40 PM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by RIP Fury - April 14, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: What is a good Measure of fate? - by Whrist - April 23, 2021, 02:02 PM