Stavanger Bay Sing me a siren song
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Thistle listened to his story, and his amusement faded quickly when she teased him that humility would help him, though if she was speaking about his leadership skills or a different aspect of their life he wasn't quite able to tell. A Jarl should be confident, Thistle. If he isn't confident in his abilities to lead a pack then neither will his subordinates be confident in him. Ragnar held the, likely, unpopular opinion on the fact that despite that everyone thought that they were leadership material the fact was: they weren't. Not everyone was cut out to lead and humility, to Ragnar, was doubt. Something that the Scandinavian very rarely felt. He didn't tell me specifics but he said that he'd heard of me and my pack. Apparently, I'm infamous. And Ragnar sincerely hoped he lived up to the words that Adair had heard about him, to prove that he truly was the Heathen he was rumored to be. Perhaps that would get the message across not to cross him.

I was going to ask Verrine if he would be interested in going with me, but he will be a father any day now and I can't risk that, He wasn't going to ask Verrine to abandon his wife and newborns on what might be a march to death when Ragnar...well sure he had plenty to lose but he didn't fear death and if that was what it came too he would accept Odinn and Valhalla with arms wide open. Not that he anticipated dying any time soon. Odinn had a promise to keep for Ragnar was fulfilling his end of their deal. I do not know how long that I will be gone, He drew in a soft breath, considering. but I trust you, Thistle, and I feel confident leaving things in your paws. He wished she wouldn't be quite such a bleeding heart but she wouldn't be Thistle if she was any different and it was that, something that was part of her, that he had fallen in love with.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 15, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 18, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 20, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Sing me a siren song - by Ragnar - September 22, 2014, 08:36 AM