Redhawk Caldera What does the heart desire
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero

Her clarification was met with a deep hum of agreement and nothing more, surely that is all that's needed. He watched as she accepted his gift and gave thanks, a gentle nod was given in return to the female. Sifaka found it odd just how jovial she was, it was not her thanks that struck him as odd but from the moment he arrived she was kind to him. He could not see the value in being kind to stranger at the border. It was a sort of faux pas in the eyes of the older male, strangers were unproven and held the potential to cause havoc within the claim. He was sure she had weighed and measured the risk, yet her cordial attitude remained. Intriguing to say the least.
"My name is Sifaka, I have traveled far and for long. Your claim was chosen by chance and in part by its appearance. I assume there is only one way in and one way out." His bright eyes searched the jagged rock once more, his decision to reside within the Caldera standing firm. He was eager to rest his body in a pile of whatever soft material he could find and to catch up on sleep.  
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 02, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 06, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 09:38 PM