Redhawk Caldera What does the heart desire
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero

"As it is to meet you as well." Sifaka offered a modest bow of his head, his eyes quickly returning to meet Meerkats. He would not dare to say he was proficient in fighting as he undoubtedly had more to learn and his hunting skills were at most a hair above average but he wasn't willing to sell himself short. His spars were abundant in his youth and into his early adult life, there was merit to those sessions of bruises, scratches and puncture wounds. Given a reason to finally choose just what knowledge and experience he accumulated in his past could be put into a fully fledged skill, Sifaka decided his brawling was worth the mention. 

"I am a gladiator," He announced with pride, "However I do not fight for accolades but only when it is necessary, whether that be from invaders or to protect who I value. Rest assured I will not start a fight over a squabble." It was spoken like a promise, he would not sink into his pride like a pit of tar and succumb to its whims, he was taught better and to rise above. 
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 02, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 06, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 09:38 PM