Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

Something electric charged in the air between them, not unlike the energy of a hunt -- Vein, a predator, as he stalked forward on measured steps that lit her veins with sudden adrenaline. Just as he reached for her, the shaman's wife whirled to face him as she skittered back a step. An impish gleam shone her eyes, fighting not to smile as the corner of her lips twitched. 

As his tail gave a slow, playful swish, Aerin let her shoulders loosen as she paced towards her mate. For a moment she seemed to be giving in, relenting, as if she'd only meant to tease him a little and was going willingly to him now. She pressed herself against his chest, reaching up and brushing her muzzle along his throat and jaw the way she usually would when she wanted a kiss. But instead of locking lips with the bloodletter when he bent down to her, she bypassed his maw entirely so that she could press a few kisses along his cheek -- up to his ear where she nuzzled Vein before nipping the tip of his aud cheekily.

The moment passed as her breath brushed the pale aud. "If'n ye vant to try to 'soothe' me...zen I 'ope yer fast."

And with that, The Priestess was gone -- darting away through the vibrant blossoms and into the wood.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM