Hideaway Strath falcon
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
edit for unexpected post (@Nyra ya just beat me to it XD) I know it says Nyra entered the scene before Aerin but I honestly wasn't sure how to reword this so yall just lmk if this doesnt make any sense or I need to edit!

The Priestess watched him for a time, curled sphynx-like in the long grass that hid even her wintry coat from view -- so long as she remained still and silent, a habit that the once-slave had long ago acquired. She'd not been expecting the golden-capped man to come wandering by, unbeknownst to him that his savior (if she could be called that) lay nearby. So long did she hold herself, watching the display of arrogant emotions cross his face like the shifting sands of some white-hot desert, that her bones were slow to unfold as the halfling rose -- creaking silently beneath her flesh with prickling needles of numbness as the hart toed her way closer, grasses parting as she trotted towards the man.

Mere curiosity was all he would find if he turned to scrutinize her expression, a sort of unreadable calculation in her gibeon gaze of detached starlight. A wisp of noise escaped her throat as a greeting, silver gaze drifting from the man's lapis to the abandoned warren he scraped at and back again. "Vhy 'ad ye trespassed?" The ivory doe asked of him without any sort of preamble, allowing her slender diadem of snowfall to cant to the side expressively as she waited for his response. 

"Were ye running from something?"
The sighthound was prevented from answering though, for soon the hulking white form of their Overseer came into view -- a quip escaping the Phoenix's lips as Aerin moved to bump her tapering muzzle against the Nightwish's in a friendly display of affection.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
falcon - by Ramesses - April 24, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: falcon - by RIP Fury - April 24, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: falcon - by Necahual - April 24, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: falcon - by Ramesses - April 24, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: falcon - by RIP Fury - April 24, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: falcon - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: falcon - by Ramesses - May 02, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: falcon - by RIP Fury - May 08, 2021, 01:11 AM
RE: falcon - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 11:11 PM