Hideaway Strath Eventually time moves on...
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist shifted her shoulder’s forward in a semblance of a wolfy shrug. She certainly did remember that day how could she forget forging, if not an alliance of some sort, then a peaceable truce with a white pelted female.

Whrist heard in her minds eye Aerin’s strange speak

Peace be, ag scáthú," Though she had never understood that phrase and had ignored it at the time she remembered word for word the had been spoken next
"I only meant it is vhat 'appens vhen a voman is ready to breed. It does nae mean ye 'ave to 'ave children -- I doubt anyone 'ere vould make ye do something ye don't vant to. An' if they do, I vill tear their throats out.

She remembered her own response too

If there were a threat to the pack, I would fight alongside any and all to defend us. None of ours would fear defeat. I would give you the same honour.” 

Whrist’s eyes narrowed, she had made an oath that day and she’d not back down. Her word was her honor she’d stand by her oaths Her voice started soft but quickly amped up the last words coming out more growl then word

Who hurt you? I will tear their throat out!

She stared past Aerin and looked about as if to see some danger heading their way, like the day of the bear fight.
She cast her white blue eyes up to the tree tops and gave 4 sharp yip barks, quickly a young Raven took to the sky floating above them as if it were a sentinel but it never sounded an alarm which made Whrist worry; there was danger near and that damn bird better pull it’s weight or she might just have to eat it.

It never crossed her mind she was in barely fit condition to fight, she’d hide her weakness if at all possible, though throwing up was a dead give away something was up. The night colored femme paced the area her heart racing far faster then it should, her emotion’s more of a jumble then when she had been in heat. She felt like she was going crazy was this to be her life now an emotional mess?
Messages In This Thread
Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - May 02, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - May 28, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 05, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 15, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - June 19, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - July 06, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:20 PM