Hideaway Strath We could've been doing this all along
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
probably the last from me/aerin!

Her argent gaze flitted to her mate at his instructions, punctuating them with a slight nod, before her attention refocused on the two patients before her and Vein slipped away. Now that they were alone, the midwife took up a spot near the entrance of the den -- acting as a guardian of sorts even though she knew they were amongst friends and nobody was likely to try and harm Lotus. Knowing the similar backstories they shared, she imagined Nyra would feel safer with someone looking out for her and her newborn as they rested -- for the new mother was bound to be exhausted after such an ordeal and wouldn't be in any shape to fight off anyone even if she weren't. Determined to take her makeshift role of protector seriously, the hart crossed her forepaws over each other and scanned the surroundings of the den's threshold alertly -- ignoring the low murmurs erupting from the trio clustered nearby since she couldn't make out much of what was said anyways.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
We could've been doing this all along - by RIP Fury - May 06, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 06:42 PM