Duskfire Glacier when it hurts this good, you gotta play it twice
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Ah, that reminds me. I absolutely need a medic thread for him to learn about a decently sized list of herbs that are useful for simple situations. If you're up for it that is! It can all be one thread, idm.

"Um.. like half." Lane said, the hotahs eyes widened. He hadn't expected her to be so— well, forthright. Rye had no room to complain, and he knew that, he asked for her honesty but it threw him from his seat still. By the end, her explanation had him silently agreeing with the rating of half idiot. Rye could guess why other Rye would have been resistant to receive help. Even then, as he laid there being tended to by the medic, he held a portion of disapproval for himself. 
As Lane began laughing, it spread to Rye and caused a healthy (and painful) chuckle of his own to begin, only to abruptly die as the medic began coughing.  A series of internal, 'Oh god's and "Oh shit's, fired off for each cough. Rye began to belly crawl closer to her but she had cleared her airway before he could do anything. He saw the leaf get spit from her mouth, and visibly winced. "Are you-" She puked before he could finish. The smell of acrid meat engulfed the receptors inside his nose, acidic and grotesquely powerful, it churned Ryes own stomach. His belly forbade him to look but morbid curiosity, and concern, chided him until he did. He gave in and regret was there to meet him as the bland colors of her upchucked meal assaulted his eyes. With all the visual and scent receptors going a haywire, Rye nevertheless found the will to not replicate what Lane did. "Are you okay?" The hotah belly crawled towards the medic, doing his best to ignore the excruciating pain. As well as the vom. "I can get you some water or something to settle your stomach. Don't tell me no just because I'm injured, only tell me what you need and I will get it." Although a leaf was the culprit for her lost meal, Rye still thought it prudent to offer help.      
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: when it hurts this good, you gotta play it twice - by Rye - June 01, 2021, 04:18 PM