Hideaway Strath hidden with a photoreactive ink
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

With the boy's slow agreement, Aerin gave another smile before gesturing to the west. "C'mon. It's a bit of a valk." They would have to cut through the heart of the Strath, past The Gathering Rock, and through Moonshadow Clearing before they reached the river that ran through the territories. It would be close to the western edges of the claim but the Strath's walls bordered it and Aerin figured Turmeric would be safe enough with her. Even if anything, or anyone, had managed to find their way to the middle of the stream where they were going, The Priestess would rather lose life and limb than have to go home and explain to Arlette how she had let her son get hurt. 

The dark agouti seemed intent on unraveling the mysteries of poisons, his question drawing the healer's pale gaze back down to him as she let out a considering hum. "Hmmm. Vell, I suppose it is ze plants' vay of protecting zemselves. Volves 'ave claws an' teeth to protect zemselves from bears and ze like. Deer 'ave 'orns an' 'ooves to protect zemselves from volves. An' ze plants 'ave poisons to protect zemselves from being eaten by ze deer."
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - May 23, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - May 28, 2021, 02:23 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - June 06, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - July 25, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:54 PM