Redhawk Caldera It's uphill for oddities
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Hi, I'm dumb. Edited since they aren't at the borders like I originally thought XD

In time, the golden shape moving along in the distance caught the Phoenix's sleepy gaze. He would've assumed it was Meerkat by the looks of it, but he knew that scent didn't belong to her. Naturally, his guard hairs pricked in sync with the 'Wait, who in the hell is this?' that immedietly flashed his mind, and he wasted no time waltzing over to find out himself. He was ignorant to any (if not all) of the events that transpired concerning Towhee's return, and as such didn't even catch on that this woman could've had something to do with it.

The tiny shape that emerged and beat him to it though, who he assumed was Tierra, caused him to wince in memory of what had happened last time. He couldn't help but feel bad for the girl after everything that had been going on between her parents. Reyes' wellbeing did not matter much to him in this situation, since If Āzon saw him again it was on sight -- but that didn't mean the man's son and daughters were old enough to understand. This wasn't Tierra, come to find out as he stepped closer, it was Syphra judging by the scent. That was worrying, with more emphasis put on Tierra's dissappearence -- why hadn't he seen her as of late? The General would definitely need to ask her where her sister was after this...

He stepped to the side to stand next to the young girl, a part of him kinda happy she took up to guarding at this age to defend her stead, and trailed his mitchmached gaze to peer curiously at the stranger. Yeah, definitely not Meerkat. Who was this?

"Care t'fill me in as well? I don't think we've met." The statement was half rhetorical, of course. He could recognize the scents that kissed her pelt, but one couldn't be to certain.

"What's yer affiliation here?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
It's uphill for oddities - by Bridget - July 08, 2021, 02:50 AM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Sphyra - July 08, 2021, 03:52 AM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Bridget - July 08, 2021, 08:31 AM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Āzon - July 08, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Sphyra - July 13, 2021, 07:29 AM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Bridget - July 13, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Ruenna - July 13, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Caracal - July 14, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: It's uphill for oddities - by Bridget - July 23, 2021, 02:05 AM