Duskfire Glacier I'll be honest, I'm alright with me.
190 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Normally, Veteran was all to eager to join Wayfarer in her sour moods. Complaining was one of the things they did best, after all! When Mama had stopped giving them milk, they had nearly brought the caverns down with their echoing cries. ..Then again, maybe that was one of the reasons Mama had brought them out here and didn't let them go back to the caves? Veteran was beginning to realize that all actions had consequences, and his response to that was to attempt to complete exactly zero actions. 

Yep, he was going to do a big pile of nothing. Exploring? No thank you. Training? Maybe next week. Without his mother here to nag him, this kid was officially on vacation. 

Except.. 

With Mama gone, who was going to cheer up Wayfarer? The weight of responsibility felt slimy and cold in his stomach, like when he let regurgitated meat sit too long on the ground before eating it up.

Spurred into action, Veteran toddled over to a great, bendy, yellow dandelion. Wayfarer would love it. He grabbed it and rushed back to his sister, holding it in front of her face so that the flower flopped onto the bridge of her nose.
Messages In This Thread
I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 27, 2021, 05:46 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - July 27, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Ensio - July 27, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Veteran - August 03, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:25 PM