Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
387 Posts
Ooc —
and unsurprisingly, life did show itself, though not in the form he expected. a child, young and naïve, came charging at him with determination and intensity the inky vagabond had not anticipated. though on some level of cute, the child's mistake was all but appreciated, and asta was quick to take a few wobbly steps backwards as the fur along his spine raised out of fear. should an adult witness the situation and mistake him for a threat, the interaction would turn sour before he could blink.

"i ain't your daddy", he shot out as he turned to shoo off the child back to the safety of his home. too late. not a second later and his fear had manifested into reality like a bad dream come true. unlike tzila, in the fit of nervousness and fear, astaroth did not immediately recognize any form of familiarity the woman might have presented. his only concern was escaping her misguided wrath.

"oi, i didn't do nothin!", he shrieked out as she charged at him with burning rage. the actual fuck was going on? she was upon him before he even had time to think about bolting, and his body hit the ground with a violent thud and seething "motherfuc-", that was cut short by the pain now coursing through his shoulder. "what the hell do you mean again?", the confusion was genuine up until the moment he finally had a chance to take in her features. well shit.

"tzila?"

the other youth, despite his poor attempt of intimidation, went ignored for now.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM