Serpent Lake To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave
254 Posts
Ooc — Box
Nephele jumped. She wasn’t afraid to admit she did, especially after the last time she’d run into a stranger out away from Akashingo. She tipped her head to the side, blue seeking out the shape of the stranger for a moments thought, before they returned back to the falls, and the rainbow.

Its been...a long time since I’ve seen one. Years, probably. She said in reply. Her ears swiveled back, haunches meeting the ground with a soft thud as mist delicately coated her form, starting to slick her fur to her body.

They're a lot prettier than I remember. Rainbows in Cloudmirror were a rarity, like the universe itself knew there was no hope for the serfs until they rose up or ran. Even among the Monkshood, she had never seen hide nor hair of Iris and her colors.

She swallowed around a thickness in her throat. Iris was not hers anymore. She never would be again.
english · greek · thieves cant
Messages In This Thread
To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 06, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 19, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 28, 2021, 10:14 PM