Otter Creek To Float on Your Back
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The huntress was pissed and rightfully so he supposed. Sakai knew from experience, you aren't you when you're hungry. There was very little he could do to pacify the situation now, but at least it wasn't full blown anger. Part of him felt stupid to assume she would rip out the jugular of the dark fur maiden in the waters, but who was he to assume otherwise? Better to be safe than sorry. He knew all of the sayings.

Sakai only found a moment before a burst of laughter sounded from behind him. Oh dear Gods. The man dare not let his gaze leave the annoyed wolf before him but his ears swiveled back against his skull as the Ursus wolf enjoyed the show unfolding. She had a point, but the last thing to do in a tense situation was to laugh in the upset party. The waters that lapped just below his breast bone sent shivers down his spine... or maybe it was because confrontation made the people-pleaser wildly uncomfortable.

Staring blankly at the bank in front of him, with pressed lips and risen brows, it was apparent how awkward he felt by his face and how much he just wanted to be swept away with the otters. "I don't think she was joking." He spoke softly back to his protected while turning his head ever so slightly so he could note where exactly she stood behind him.

A moment passed again before Kai rolled his shoulders back to rid his muscles of any tension. "Impressive if you have caught an otter before. I'm not that good so you could probably teach me a thing or two." He admitted, giving the woman some credit to her plight. "I'm sorry if your hunt has been ruined. Neither of us caught onto the situation fast enough. My name is Sakai." He turned to look at the female behind him. "Hello also to you, miss." 

The large figure backed up only slightly so he held less of a protective stance but still remained close to the brunette. "Maybe we could all find a nice meal together. Team work makes the dream work?" God he was so good with these sayings.
Messages In This Thread
To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - October 28, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - October 31, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 07:55 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 01, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 08, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 16, 2021, 05:56 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 17, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 23, 2021, 12:57 AM