Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
attn: @Lane ( no obligation if you're too busy! <3 ) but all welcome! forwarded to about a week after wintersbane & tzila's death.

with his plans set into motion; a muddling of ribbons pinned to a warboard within his mind, arius knows what he is to do. it was what he'd known, deep in the marrow of his bones, he should've done at the start but had held out foolish and boyish hope that wintersbane would prove stronger than his injuries. the titan had fallen and in the wake of his death ( and the resulting death of his mother ), a week fresh now he holds and summons his conversation with ensio several times a day.

he disregards his once plight in the healing arts in favor of something that resounds rightfully in the marrow of his tundrian bones. it helps to give him a respite from the anger and the sorrow that war constant in his body.

he was not ( planning on ) forming a coup and did not want his desires ( shared or not by his brother ) to go unknown by the current leadership of duskfire.

so, arius seeks first the one of the two he knows better. he follows a scent trail he thinks is lane's most recent in the hopes it would lead him to her.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM