Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
luck was on his side in that his nose had not led him astray and arius soon came across the one he'd sought. relief coursed through him, though it is short lived. in it's place rushes the bitter tasting anger when she mentions the medicine that had, in the end, not been able to save wintersbane's life. how to say that he did not desire to be a medic anymore? he would, he tells himself; sometime — for his mouth is already forming the word sure. before he can think to keep it at bay.

the medicine had been useless anyway.

he gestures for her to lead the way, though he was familiar with the trek, and follows close behind her; silent for a while as he gathers his thoughts.

i was looking for you, he informs her. i'm giving up the medic trade. it was easier than he thought for the truth to spill from his lips; but he was numb and felt confident that there was nothing left to hurt him, lest of all disappointment ( he was wrong, but y'know folly of youth ). instead, i'd like to train to be a leader. to take my rightful place as alpha one day. i am the heir, after all.

it sounds more pompous than he means; and he winces slightly but does not work to amend his words. he means what he says, after all and he sees no point in beating 'round the bush.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM