Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
it occurs to arius then that he sounds a bit like his missing sister ...but he wasn't sure what other word to use for it. he was the son of the glacier's leading pair ...on it's original leading pair. he settles a cool look at lane. i'm not going to turn into my sister, if that's what you're worried about, he hopes his words might assure her but at the same time ...would he be draw the line at taking it if it wasn't given to him?

he didn't know and was hoping to avoid putting himself in that position by being upfront about his desires.

i'm not sure what else i should call myself. ensio and i are the sons of the glacier's initial leading, mated pair. so to arius, heir makes the most sense.

but tzila'd had her demons and wintersbane was not without his own restless pursuit(s) of leadership ( though it is unknown to arius ).

he built the legacy of the glacier for us. for his children. should it not be a child of wintersbane that eventually takes the reigns? i'm a child of wintersbane expressing an interest in being groomed for leadership. but if push came to shove ...how far was he willing to press until he got what he wanted? in the good scenarios he did not have to press too far or push too hard.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM