Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
his insight to what he assumed was worrying her had come from watching his sister and noting her cruel behavior and the lack of respect to her elders. he did not wish to follow in her footsteps but he notes the roadblocks lane — as far as arius could see — was putting in front of him. distaste lingers bitterly upon his tongue; as he tries furiously to think of how he could tear these walls down. brick by brick, if he had to.

i don't want to be a medic! arius snaps. medicine couldn't save my father! grief seeps out of his wavering tone. abruptly, embarrassment draws his jaw together with a resolute click. it was hocus-pocus. nothing more.

and if i must seek a trade then i will be a warrior, like my father. to be what he believed wintersbane had wanted of his children: to follow in his footsteps ( even if it wasn't true ). if that is the case then why is issorartuyok a leader? he has not been long here enough to have earned respect. not when rye was a contestant or meerkat. and that is not the grounds on which my father founded the glacier. he wanted a legacy for his children. arius had heard it many and more times ...which was the root of what was to blame for the miasma of things he felt now at being asked to divert his attentions from wanting to be leadership to a trade.

it was like asking for deer and being given fish instead.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM