Blackwater Islands creep
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
For the first time since he had been on the island, Tulok allowed an expression to flash across his face; a brief shimmer of surprise forced a quick widening of his eyes before his face settled back into its cold mask. The leader of Ursus was her father—or had been before he apparently betrayed her. It seemed he worshiped some kind of god as, well. Tulok would tuck that bit of information away for later inspection.

The Listener went on to tell him of her own faith, how it gave them power to wield as they saw fit. That was something that drew him here more than anything else; he wanted power. For the demon's entire life, he had watched his father brandish his own; power was the only thing he truly craved. And if what the druid leader said was true, then he would immerse himself into their beliefs. But, he had to know this was all real first, and he had not been here long enough to be sure. He would, however, keep his mind open to whatever The Listener would show him. 

She told him of speakers and silencers—for what reason, he didn't know yet. It wasn't until she had finished speaking that he realized she wanted him to train for one of these roles. In return, she promised to find him someone to spy on Ursus, and he needed that resource. Merrick would know to what family he and Alduin belonged, and his father warned him that he would not hesitate to kill them—well, to try anyway.

Tulok considered all she had said. He thought most in this position would choose to be a silencer; they would get to act as mercenaries. The deagon understood the draw—killing, bloodshed; it was exhilarating. But Tulok needed more than mindless killing. And he wanted more than a life in the shadows. He searched her face while he thought, as if she were a riddle he was trying to solve. 

Merrick will know me or my brother at once; we look too much like our father and his appearance is unique. As she could likely see for herself. We will need someone you trust not to betray us. He paused again to consider his next words. Tell me more about the role of speaker.

no i love it <3
i also got carried away lol
Messages In This Thread
creep - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 11, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 11:02 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 16, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 16, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 16, 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 18, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 18, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 06:36 PM