Fairspell Meadow You know the way that I
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 
hope it's okay i just picked a place!

@Sakai led them from the mesa and into the meadow to the south. Sayf had been here a time or two; it had been full of pretty colors in the fall, though now it looked rather barren. Yellows and browns painted the area with the occasional sprinkling of salt and pepper snow. It may have been boring to most, but the fellahin enjoyed the break from the mesa and the alone time with the mazoi. 

Sayf felt frisky in the winter meadow, and when he could no longer keep it inside, he jumped up and impishly nipped at the giant's neck. Then he chuckled and trotted away, turning around after a few steps and lowering his front half in a play bow.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
This was the first time the two had had a moment to step away from their duties. The weight Sakai had been feeling lately had seemed to lift and as his partner nipped at his neck and began to bound away, so did Kai. He felt like a pup again in that moment, a weightless cloud that chased the sunshine eyed man with a genuine laugh. There was no ulterior motive, there was no overwhelming sense of primal lust, there was only appreciation for Sayf and what the coyote really meant to him. 

"You are adorable, Little Bird." The soldier exclaimed with a heavy sigh. Moon lit eyes met the other's sunny vision as Sakai bowed into the same pose as the other, with barely any space left between their snouts. The giant huffed a puff of snow flew into Sayf's face, a naughty trick to pull but it tickled him so. "I'm sorry Sayf! That was rude of me." The apology was barely uttered between laughs as Sakai took in what would be the snow covered face before him. A solid lick would surely melt the mess, and so he did.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
His giant followed closely and copied his position in the snow. They're noses were almost touching as Sakai finally settled in front of him. The compliment washed over the fellahin as always. He loved knowing how his lover thought of him. 

Then he had a face full of snow. It was rather surprising at first. Sayf kept his coat dutifully clean, and blowing snow on the other man was not something he would have done himself. He was probably just being too sensitive. Besides, the sound of the mazoi's laugh filled him with warmth, and Sakai was soon licking the icy substance from his face.

Sayf smiled and then jumped on top of the giant so that they were chest to chest. Their size difference was blatant in this position. You are right; that was not very nice, my love, he teased, offering a playful glare.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The coyote’s weight was nothing to the wolf and this notion made the mazoi laugh a moment longer. Looking up at the subordinate was something he wasn’t used to, but Kai found a certain pleasure in it all the same. “I must face punishment for this crime.” Sakai laid his head back in the snow but kept a fixed gaze on his mischievous captor. 

“Do with me what you will.” The invitation was overly dramatic for effect, of course. A regular damsel in distress sort of feel. The pale man shut his eyes tight as if in anticipation of retaliation, but peeked one eye open with a smirk as if in defiance.
Content is Rated M
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf couldn't help the chuckling that erupted from his chest, only made worse when his giant let his head fall back on the snow. 

The fellahin's mind went to a very inappropriate place when given the 'permission' to do as he pleased. He considered not touching him at all; that would be a true punishment. But luckily the coyote was not really upset. He only looked down at his lover's broad chest under his delicate paws. His gaze trailed over the mazoi's throat and he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling his face deep into the fur there. 

The the fellahin would nip and kiss his way down to his chest before lifting his gaze to meet the giant's own. He wanted to gauge Sakai's reaction: was he feeling playful or dominant. Either was fine with Sayf.