Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
For @Kallik if you have the time ;) thought it’d be fun for these two to catch up!

The coy mix journeys just beyond wapun meadow in search of water. It’s frigid outside but one still has to stay hydrated. So inconvenient thirst and hunger is — keeping her from doing useful things and the such. 

When she runs into the river, she follows the line of it upstream to the vast expanse of mountains that linger there with her eyes. If she remembers right, that’s where that canyon lies. She has no intentions of staining her fur though so she decides to remain by the cold, rushing river.

Trying her luck at getting a drink and not slipping in, she inches steadily towards the bank. Dipping her head down and folds her forearms and laps at the ice cold water with a scowl on her face. Water droplets collect on her whiskers and fur due to the splashing of waves and once she’s had her fill she’s eagerly prancing away from it.

She pads languidly over the snow, full tail swishing behind her as she merely exists. Deciding to dig a little hole in the snow and curl up to groom herself. She laps at pink paw pads and rubs them over her face to wipe the water from her beautiful, silvery fur.

She enjoys the winter time, for her coat is thick enough to sustain her in times like these. Plus, she blends in with the snow beautifully — like a ghost, one would never be able to tell she was there if it weren’t for the prints she’d leave behind.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - February 02, 2022, 01:36 AM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - February 02, 2022, 08:09 PM