Redtail Rise ask the best of me
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
Private 
Ratio felt restless, like a weapon that lay propped against a door frame instead of clashing with the other swords. He felt like he needed to do something - like he needed to justify his reason for being in Redtail Rise. The killing of the fox kits could not be all he would be called upon to do. He wanted to be ready - was ready. There was simply no target for his energy.

So, he did what he thought was a good use of his time.

Throwing his head back, he called for @Prophet. He hoped his leader would indulge him.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
He prowled with delight in each step.

His strides carried him with purpose as he narrowed in on the dark, scarred man. Prophet found his presence had become worthy here. He had no regrets about opening up the rise to him.

This he shows with a rumbled sound of warmth in his throat, as he sought to shove their shoulders together in greeting.
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
He was pleased to see his Berserkr and his tail gave a few slow wags as the man approached. He was surprised by the show of affection but returned it, meeting shoulders and pushing back with his own warm greeting.

He adored Prophet. Inside, he knew this. He held himself back, would never profess such things, but he felt it in his chest.

"Fight me." he requested, pulling back from him. "I want to better - the best I can be."
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
we can either roll for this or just do a little give and take! let me know <3

Fight me.

The words are not unusual in a place like this — he even smiles for it.

Very well.

He huffed, then squared himself up, prepared to take a hit first. Or dish it out, if Ratio would not do so.
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; Oooh! It would be fun to roll! I have never played that way before. And I'm curious to see what the RNG gods give us! Lead me a bit - can you shoot me a PM telling me how to get started with it?

Prophet agreed and a fire rippled through Ratio. He was excited and his eyes flashed, crimson meeting crimson with a delighted snarl. 

As soon as the other male squared his feet, Ratio lunged forward. He was a defensive fighter by nature, less accustomed to starting a fight than finishing it, but he was eager to practice. He ducked his head, hiding it between his muscled shoulders, and tried to use them to throw his weight against his Berserkr, teeth flashing to snap at his leg.

If he were a real enemy, Ratio would love to break it between his teeth. As it were, he was careful to soften his mouth.
298 Posts
Ooc — siv
i am so sorry for this wait ;; lemme know if anything is unclear or you have issues with anything <3
5 for prophet!

It was pride that mingled with his pain. His leg a fresh with a sudden sear. Ratio may have softened his grip, but teeth still met thin skin and broke it.

With the man's head down at his leg, Prophet sought to scruff him by the nape firmly, a stern removal. It was funny, he thought, how often he managed to scruff opponents as if they were unruly children.

However he knew Ratio had more potential than any rowdy pup...
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; No worries! Ignore my message in the dice thread, I figured it out - lol. 
4 again for Ratio!

Ratio tasted blood on his tongue and had no time to feel regret - besides, Prophet would understand - when teeth met in his scruff. It brought instant rage to his chest, scruffed like a child. It was the position he had put himself in and he morphed that anger into motivation as he shoved upward and into his Berserkr's jaws, hoping to throw Prophet off balance and wrench his head backward. His teeth aimed for scruff or shoulder, more careful to avoid injury this time.