Nimbus Summit Kaujik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The northerner drew back his head and called for @Ensio.

The young man had been a strong figure since they had departed their last home. He had accepted a great deal of responsibility and had been forced to face leaving his home behind, and the resting place of his parents. Issorartuyok had been impressed with Ensio. All of the young ones had made him feel hopeful – Veteran, Ensio, Heda. Their village would have a promising future.

The northerner sought to explore some of the more interesting parts of the mountain that day. He thought that Ensio would make for good company. The last few times that Issorartuyok had sought out Veteran, he had been unable to find the boy. The Duskfire children liked to keep busy, he thought.
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tipping his head back, Ensio released the deepening baritone of his voice in response to Issorartuyok's call. He was on his way. He descended down from the slopes and ledges of the mountain. He had not climbed far yet, leaving much of the uncharted peak still to be discovered.

Strong legs propelled the growing boy onwards, towards the swarthy leader. He came in with no falter in his step, sliding up to his side, teeth gently clipping his jawline in the kind of gesture only closely bonded males shared. Like brothers, fathers and sons, or warriors.

He noted a change in the dark furs. Antha's scent was closely entwined with the Northerner's. He knew they were close, but not how close. What their time together during this season meant. So, ignorant of the real truth, Ensio greeted Issorartuyok with a wave of his tail. "You seem well, I would hope. How are you settling in?"
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Ensio, the northerner greeted the young man with a warm chuckle. You are strong in body and spirit. The boy was almost in the first stages of being a man. Issorartuyok could not believe how he had grown. It did not feel as though he had been there for long, but he was witnessing the children turn to adults – and good ones. The northerner could not help but feel that Ensio’s parents would take pride in him and what he had accomplished.

The journey was a long one. I have finally regained some of my strength, the man answered his question with a small nod. He had taken his time, had rested as well as he could. There were many things to consider in the future of the Atautsikut.

You know, there will be young pups on the mountain soon enough. They will need someone like you, like Heda, and Veteran. To teach them how to be strong for their village.
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"I try to be." He returned. "It is thanks to the bond of the pack...and the spirit of my parents." He surmised. Ensio did not have the pleasure of knowing his mother and father long. But he had known them enough so that there was no doubt, they were strong, seasoned wolves. 

The news of upcoming puppies perplexed him. His chiseled face scrunched into puzzled look. "Other children? Whose?" He asked blandly. During the span of his recent growth, there had been no time afforded to him for the talk. What between grieving over his parents, accompanying Tuuluuwaq to Rivenwood and the relocation, everyone, including himself, had been busy.