Heron Lake Plateau la giocanda
21 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 

Mindless wandering has taken him up the gentle slopes of a plateau. Atop it was a lake that seemed to reach out and touch the horizon. Once teeming with life (though he himself could never and perhaps would never know), now the plateau was nearly empty.
There was no one but a stilt-legged flock of birds to keep him company. He quietly observed them picking about through the water from the safety of the bank.
common italian
170 Posts
Ooc —
despite her illness, antha remained a dedicated scout of atautsikut. she would continue her duties until her condition no longer allowed it. she found herself exploring a plateau near to the summit; it was a considerable distance further than the other lands she'd explored thus far, but perhaps it would make for a promising hunting ground when other areas had been picked clean. still, the distance made it less than ideal. her exploration of the plateau was primarily curiosity for now.

when she saw another wolf, a small stranger cloaked in tones of earth, she chuffed amiably. hello. do you live nearby, or are you merely passing through?

Common || Scottish Gaelic
21 Posts
Ooc — mutton
gonna be vague abt his joining thread for now
He was not as alone as he had first thought. Someone greeted him. Her voice was a bit of a shock, though no part of him gave that up apart from fluttering eyelids.
He faced the woman quickly. She was older than him, as most wolves in his life seemed to be. Prettier too. That was another constant in his life, as is the twinge jealousy he felt for her now. He hides the feeling. It’s a skill he’d learned to master.
not nearby, no. not - not really. He turned back towards the lake. i came to, eh, sightsee. Then he abruptly turned to her again. i am not intruding am i?
common italian