The Tangle you love me but you don’t know [m]e
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi
no worries, friend. i will take all you have, it all gets read, i just can't promise to match.

cerulean's 100th post goes to you!

time and circumstance had buried her to the world. she wanted to be exhumed.  for every desire he had to expose her, she reflected him in the urge to disrobe.

her shadow asked her questions that provoked her, that pulled her to pause. she drew a breath as they continued their way out of the tangle. the last time she had told a man about viridian, he had deferred to her discomfort.

the line of her lip flattened as she traced back through time.  she didn't know where to begin.  there is a pack across the mountain called moonglow.  we stayed the night in their territory. they were somewhere else.  they had left their borders unmarked and unguarded, so we had no way of knowing that we were trespassing.

here, she paused again. she thought it would be too soon to tell him why they had come to the wilds. but she longed to tell someone.

we had just left the pack we were born into. it was hard. lazuline and viridian destroyed some caches that had been left behind to relieve some stress. the pack returned the next day, and viridian was the one who paid for our ignorance.

after meeting with lote, she couldn't bring herself to blame them.  she was sure she would have done the same.  but part of it still felt unfair, given everything they had gone through. her wounds were infected.  once she had healed from that, her immune system was still weak, so other infections and diseases had their chance to wreak havoc upon her. 

and that was that. though her condition had improved, cerulean had waffled back and forth on how convinced she was that viridian would ever truly be back to her old self.

what brought you here?
Messages In This Thread
you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 24, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 24, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 25, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 25, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - March 27, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - March 28, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 04, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 06, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 17, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - April 21, 2022, 09:33 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Cerulean - April 24, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 05, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: you love me but you don’t know [m]e - by Ego - May 07, 2022, 06:13 PM