Overture Downs Set the Sails
62 Posts
Ooc —
Thade was bewildered into stiff acceptance as the nameless she-wolf spilled towards him, confident and irrepressible. His entire vision became consumed by her, and the nightblue backdrop faded to a subconscious black. He could see nothing except her; there was nothing beyond the flashes of white placed with enticing thoughtfulness against her coal-gray coat.

He wanted to draw his tongue admiringly - passionately - across the pallid bridge of her nose, and bury his face against the alabaster split down her chest. He had never wanted to touch anything more than he wanted to touch her, right now.

I need you.

Her words triggered the memory of a conversation he'd had once with his traveling companion. Older than him by a year; a true Casanova. What did he say again? She wanted me - no, she needed me! And I couldn't refuse. Not with that - He tried to stay in his head, but she was touching him, tethering him to the present.

Do you want me?

Thade was dumbfounded. I-I-I... Rattled and cotton-tongued, he struggled to find the words. I mean, to be honest, I don't think I-I've ever wanted anything more. This was a lie, of course, but he could not remember what he had ever wanted before this female in this moment, so it was the truth to him.

But I've never... you know... well, I've only heard about it. I wouldn't, I wouldn't know what to do. He couldn't help the way his tail wagged and his throat constricted at the thought of her in his embrace. He wasn't sure why he wanted to hug her, but he couldn't help it, and though he was without any understanding on the matter, he couldn't stop himself from attempting to circle her, his nose probing experimentally along her spine.
Messages In This Thread
Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - March 27, 2022, 07:53 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 02, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 03, 2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 05, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 06, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 09, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 10, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 21, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 25, 2022, 01:48 PM