Overture Downs Set the Sails
84 Posts
Ooc —
So long as she got what she wanted, she’d entertain him. She would perform as much as was necessary, though it seemed he needed very little convincing. While she found his inexperience a bit fumbling, and left her wanting, she was still satisfied with the fact that he might have done just enough to get her what she wanted. It was a pity she hadn’t found someone with a bit more know how and experience but she’d take what she could get.

And she would play into his blissful delusion- because she couldn’t be certain that she’d conceive from just one union and would want to coax him into at least one more round. So she leaned into his dreamy state with a sigh and a smile- and while she didn’t pull away in surprise, her eye did twitch. 

Mates? 

She could dive into a lie without taking a breath and simply drown in her own stories- but how far was she willing to go  for this? Would he follow her around forever? The thought of having him lope after her like a lovesick puppy made her want to bail- but she gave it a moment of consideration. What did she have to lose? 

”I…I think so, aye,” She said. She looked eager, almost pleased for a moment- before a thought appeared to cross her mind, causing her to dawn slightly. ”That is…If….If you’d want me.” She said, and gazed up at him with doleful lilac eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - March 27, 2022, 07:53 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 02, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 03, 2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 05, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 06, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 09, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 10, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 21, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 25, 2022, 01:48 PM