Overture Downs Set the Sails
62 Posts
Ooc —
When she paused to consider his question, Thade hardly noticed. He could hardly notice anything other than her scent still; his unclear thoughts only wanted more or her. As much as she would give. He didn't know a thing about this wolf, not even her name, and he certainly hadn't introduced himself, but none of that seemed to matter. He craved nothing right then except for her to be with him.

It was a feeling far from any sort of romanticism, but every cell in his body felt irrevocably anchored to her. He smiled - no, beamed - at her answer.

Yet, when she looked up at him, unsure for a moment, she suddenly seemed terribly small, when before she had been giant and all-consuming, all around him at once. It was the first time he noticed the size of her, quickly followed by a realization that her eyes were a soft, flowery hue - like his father's.

Of course I want you, he readily assured her, almost confused that she could think otherwise. I-I've never felt like this about anyone. I mean, I, I just want to howl and tell everyone! His excitement suddenly quailed a little. Well, hon-honestly... I don't actually know anyone... He looked down at his feet, flustered. But I still want everyone to know.

He thought of Rivenwood, and his face lit up again as he looked at her. He wanted to take her there, introduce her to Mahler, but then he realized he didn't know her name. Uh, it's kind of... His face scrunched up as he thought of the word. Embarrassing? To, uh, ask you this now... but, what do I... what do I call you? My name is Thade.
Messages In This Thread
Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - March 27, 2022, 07:53 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 02, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 03, 2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 05, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 06, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 06, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 09, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 10, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Thade - April 21, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: Set the Sails - by Æsilfír - April 25, 2022, 01:48 PM