King Elk Forest You're Gonna Listen
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Pack Activity 
Mandatory pack meeting, this'll be short and sweet, likely just a couple posts each! @Jaganatha @Kevalin Making assumptions about Vivaan's absence, as well. Assuming everyone has arrived to get this rolling. Other tags for reference!

Vivaan had left her. She didn't know why. She had called and called for him, and he had not come. It had been over a month since she had seen him. This was another betrayal. She called now for her father, and her captive — no doubt both would show. Vex looked out across the dark forest where little stirred; all was quiet, and then they arrived.

Vex looked to her father. "@Vivaan has left us. Should he return, he is to be questioned and brought to me." Why he had left without notice, and for what reason. Vex wondered if he were still truly loyal. She snarled softly, lashing her tail.

"My children are due any day now. I cannot travel, but you can, father — go to the Saints, to the strath in the east. Follow the weir along the cliff, then up through the sweep. Our allies. Tell @Fury, their leader, of my time." Custom demanded that men stay away from birthing, and some tiny part of Vex was afraid to do this, alone. It was her first, after all. But, if she must... Vex pushed her fear away. She was a Queen. She was fearless.

She turned to her Captive with a sneer. "You, meanwhile, will be digging out my birthing den. I'll need it large, near water, but sheltered." Eyes of scorn looked to him condescendingly. "Think you can manage that?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

73 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Despite his past battles with her, Kevalin had no plans in interfering with a birth. He would do as he was asked, and no less. Come to think of it, he could offer additional assistance, should she trust it. "I have knowledge of herbs, I will leave some just outside the den should you be interested in using them to assist in the process."
14 Posts
Ooc — Butter
His daughter had had much on her plate, and on her mind... He heeded her call as swiftly as he could manage, settling not far from the front of the crowd as he waited for each of them to be filled in on her needs and wants at the moment. He sneered silently at the mention of Vivaan, his eyes darting to her swollen belly, and made a mental note that perhaps he wasn't any different than the other traitors of the Cruor bloodline after all. As his daughter turned her attention to him, he simply muttered a stern "It shall be done..." and hurried immediately on his way to do as he was bidden.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Closing this! <3

Her father left, and Vex looked at Kevalin. He had nothing snarky to say, for once. She nodded at him, then sent him away. "Very good. Off you go." She, too, would turn and stalk away into the trees.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.