Hoshor Plains Watch Me
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
For @Ryzhov I'm open to anything, I know you said he's violent towards women ;)

Nyamh had been travelling for a while, about a month, if she'd been keeping track of the days accurately. She'd met many interesting characters and seen many interesting things, but nothing and no one had yet to tie her down. She wondered if she would always live this way, and she realized she didn't mind. Being able to do what she wanted, when she wanted, was better than anything else anyone could offer her.

The smell of the sea had long been washed from her pelt, and it no longer curled. Instead, her fur lay smoothly, and it was quite long and soft. She despised it. Huffing softly, she moved towards a nearby river, drank her fill, then sat at the bank; she wondered whether a fish would show up.
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Yes, absolutely! He's a massive misogynist with a complex so once they start speaking he'll likely be quick to fly off the handle
Despite the abandonment by his closest friend, he remained the good soldier in a storm and had been steadfast in his recruitment and patrolling… perhaps, if his friend failed to carry through on his promise, then Ryzhov was to create the Bratsvo in his own image. Perhaps he was the one to create the brotherhood, or find another who could be trusted with such a daunting task.

He paced along the plains, his nose wrinkling in disgust when the distinctly feminine scent caught his nose and he placed a harsh scowl onto his features. He said nothing, simply walking past the woman as if she did not exist. In his mind, she did not. She must be a hunter of some kind, and so long as she did not speak unless spoken to then he would assume she knew her place in the world… which was below him. He would not speak, not deign to introduce his voice into the air on her behalf unless it was in scorn or mockery.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
A male approached, though not directly; Nyamh turned, watching him as he walked past her. She didn't miss the scowl that darkened his features, and it made her frown, brows furrowing. He didn't stop, didn't look at her, just kept walking past. "Oi. You there!" she finally called out after a moment. "Who're you?"
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
He heard the gratingly feminine voice behind him and instantly his tail lashed from side to side in irritation, his head turning with a sneer cleanly placed upon his face as he glared at her. “Who do you think you are talking to me?” He snapped back at her in the process. What right did she think she have asking anything of him, even something as much as his name.

“Hasn’t anyone ever told you that your kind should only speak when spoken to?” He fired back quickly, simply wishing for the interaction to be done with so he could continue on his way… though if the opportunity presented itself, he’d never hesitate to put her back in her place in his own world.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
18 Posts
Ooc — The System
His words made Nyamh's hackles rise; she had never been one to let bullies get to her, but this male was clearly something else, and he needed to be knocked down a few pegs. "D'ye wan' t' fuckin' go then?" She wasn't afraid of him, even if he was bigger than her. She could handle her own in a fight, and she readied herself now, spreading her weight evenly as she sized him up. She wouldn't back down from him.
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
I'm thinking we can do dice rolls 0/1 where 0 is a miss and 1 is a hit? If you have a different idea just shoot me a PM and let me know

She was feisty and clearly did not understand his sentiment. If she had, perhaps she would have settled down and respected her place. Instead she was challenging him. His hackles rose in turn, his eyes narrowing as she spread her weight evenly. Great, a bitch who thought she knew how to fight.

The soldier rolled his shoulders back and took the first attack as soon as her challenge was issued, not allowing her the chance to strike first. He rushed forward, barreling with as much speed as he could muster as he aimed for a bite directly to the nape of her neck. He aimed to sick his teeth into a place where she would not soon forget him or what he could do having power over her.