Lion Head Mesa I promise I've already learned my lesson
Loner
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Oh, Sayf liked her. He liked most others that he met, but few were willing to play with him. He was delighted by her reaction, and when she cast him a soft, playful look, he met her gaze, his firelight eyes bright with excitement. 

Her tail brushed against his flank, and he eagerly trotted forward to her side. Do you sing? he asked, with one raised brow. Instantly he was reminded of Arsenio and a pang of sadness momentarily struck his heart. It was quickly forgotten, his focus solely on the lovely mazoi beside him.

It is not far, my lady, he promised. 

And it wasn't far; it took them no time at all to arrive at the beautiful bathing pools, made even more extraordinary by spring flowers and warmer waters. 

The hebsut stopped at the edge of the pool and smiled at his company. I can bathe you if you would like, my lady. So you can relax. He waited with a soft expression, uncertain of what her reaction would he to his offer. Some happily accepted and some preferred to bathe themselves; Sayf hoped she belonged to the former.
Messages In This Thread
I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 21, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 24, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 27, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 28, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - June 01, 2022, 05:26 PM