Redtail Rise ms. found in a bottle
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
He stands firmly but his eyes fall to the ground as they look at him. He still believes he was right. He is not keen on the repercussions of his actions but he thinks, even as his ears fold and he drops his head in submission, that he was right. He had to be right. 

"He asked me to explain our ranks. When I did, he grew suddenly angry. He seemed...unstable." he repeated, "It was like I had said something to trigger him. It was only the way the Rise works, the purpose of you both and Tulimaq - the leader, hunter and fighter. He seemed hostile and...upset...by this information." Ratio did not misremember, even as he still felt his own anger toward the man for his strange behavior. He had been upset - there was more than simple rage.

"He dismissed himself and tried to leave but the change was so fast, so volatile. It didn't make sense - I did not want him loose in the territory. I thought he could pose a threat if...if he were violent." Ratio did look up, then, at Prophet. "He said he wanted to find you. I demanded to accompany him. He refused and said if I insisted, he would leave the Rise."

His eyes dropped again.

"So I accompanied him to the border, instead."
Messages In This Thread
ms. found in a bottle - by Avicus - April 26, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Prophet - April 26, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Avicus - April 26, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Ratio - April 26, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Prophet - April 26, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Avicus - April 26, 2022, 10:50 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Ratio - April 26, 2022, 11:28 PM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Prophet - April 27, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: ms. found in a bottle - by Avicus - April 29, 2022, 11:30 AM