Deepwood Weald It's just too hard
8 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 

Hoping to get Ouraniós acquainted with all current pledges, starting with @Vorilye. Tagging Themis for visuality.

Ouraniós had just returned, and already there was something she wasn't fond of. A man had followed @Themis here. Why? She was unsure.
Let the interrogation commence.
Finding the pale man, the alchemist spared no haste to approach, placing herself before him in a stern, scornful manner. You are a new sight to me. Ouraniós voiced with an airy tone. Who are you to Oi Kryfoí? To Themis? 
For now, the starwalker was somewhat calm, body eased. But if to wait for his answer long, her impatience would grow quickly and a steady curl of the lip would show this to the strange man.
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
A woman approached, giving him a stern, scornful look which he returned. At her words, he snorted and got up, removing himself for her presence so he might lay elsewhere. "I do not owe you anything. I am a Hidden One, like everyone else here." He would not be questioned in this manner.
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.
8 Posts
Ooc —
Away

It was easy to note the arrogance in this one. Now she could see why the scent didn't favor her nose. 
Snorting, she stepped closer to where he had relocated. So long as you live here, you owe me whatever it is a I ask of you. Is it really so hard to simply provide a name, or does your ego get in the way of that too much?
With too much on her mind, Ouraniós was in no mood to deal with snarky brutes. She had asked only a simple question. Why need he be so difficult?
110 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vorilye's hackles rose as she approached, and she snapped at her, "You are not the King. I owe you nothing. Now get out of my face, or we're going to have a problem." He would not bow to her; he didn't even know who she was. His expression was hostile, his icy eyes narrowed in immense contempt. He would show her her place, if she did not leave his personal space. When the woman did not speak after some time, Vorilye got up and left.
"Common." · "Greek." · "Thieves' Cant"

Physical Health (100/100)

Astraios is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Astraios is mentally well.