Lion Head Mesa Quarters
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
For Sayf, other tag for reference <3

Siptah had been told to seek out @Sayf, to find him a new room, and he did so today. Waiting outside the tunnels, he gave a call for the architect, hoping that after today, he would have his own room. He also had to pick a fellahin to guard his room, and his first thought had been @Belen, but he hadn't seen her in some time, and he wasn't sure who his other choices were.
Physical Health (100/100)

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

Siptah is grieving the loss of his mother.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The little prince summoned him today, and Sayf had no intention of making him wait long. He was the pharaoh's heir, someone his master was proud of, and so the hebsut would treat him as such. Whatever was important to the pale god was important to the fellahin. 

He emerged from the tunnels with a smile curving his dark lips. Prince, he greeted with a dip of his head. What can I help you with today?
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
"Sayf," the Prince greeted, dipping his head. "I was hoping you could find a room for me." He thought of his mother's quarters, empty, safe for his sisters, and he finished, "I... think as Prince, it's time I have my own quarters, and I'd like to help during." That way, he could ensure his room was perfect.

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Of course, my prince, Sayf answered immediately. He would love to spend his day doing this for the pharaoh's heir. 

Come with me; I think I know just the place. You will need to tell me what all you would like in your quarters. I will make it happen.

He would turn and start walking then, assuming Siptah was at his side, ready to go.
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Sayf was agreeable and respectful, and Sptah smiled at him, nodding as he spoke and immediately following him as he began to take them elsewhere. He pondered the coyote's question aloud, saying slowly, "I... know I want something a bit more... private." He did not at all want to be in the middle of the hustle and bustle. "And I want thick, soft furs for bedding." Something that would make him feel less alone; since his mother's death, he had withdrawn from mostly everyone. Siptah couldn't think of what else he might want.

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)

230 Posts
Ooc — hela
I can ensure you have both of those things, Prince, Sayf assured the boy. Those would be easy expectations to meet. 

The hebsut would lead them to a series of caves on the other side of the bathing pools. Inside, he would take them down a winding path until it ended at a large cavern. Light crept in from a hole in the ceiling and filled the area with soft light. He thought is was the perfect place.

He would stop in the entrance and turn to Siptah. Is this to your liking? he asked. It was large, private, and comfortable. Sayf would fill it with soft furs and anything else the Prince's heart desired.
129 Posts
Ooc — The System
Sayf led him past the wellspring, through a cave, and into a large cavern. It was lit with a soft light, thanks to a hole in the ceiling, and it smelled of fresh air. Once it was furnished, it would be divine quarters for Siptah. The Prince looked to Sayf, smiling. "It will be perfect. Thank you, Sayf." Siptah went about the room slowly, examining it. "What else do people put in their rooms?" Satsu's had been excellent, but it was fit for her, and not Siptah. He didn't know what he liked yet.

Siptah is healthy.

Mental Health (65/100)