Hideaway Strath I tell myself that I don't care that much
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 

When they first spoke, @Adlartok seemed eager to know how things between the two would fare when it came to training. Arashi had said there would much to do and even more to learn. This being true, why wait to get things started?

You wanted to know when we'd train. We'll begin today, now. The hound had approached the Private abruptly, eager in his own way to see what exactly he would be working with.

Show me what you can do. He then commanded, taking a few steps backward to allow a bit of space between them.

-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Okay I am assuming that he wants to spar, if that is wrong, please dm me and let me know and I will absolutely change it.  And if that is the case do you do paragraph style or dice roll?

Artok had been called forth from the inside of the pack lands to the side of the wolf Arashi. He had shown up promptly, his limp as always pronounced, but not hindering him as much as it would another. He had gotten used to it, was quick to move despite his limitations. He was adept at using three legs, for more than the torn shoulder.

Artok blinked. You wish to spar, very well.

Artok lowered into a guarded position, tail motionless behind him. He shifted so that the bum leg, was not within reach, his large left shoulder and legs in the way. He prowled around and struck, feinted one way and then the other, short burst to keep from stumbling on the bum leg as he had taught himself and snapped at the shoulder or face of his commander.

He would guard his right side, and attack low.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Forgive me for taking so long! The existence of this thread completely slipped my mind

The Private was well obliged to partake in this new little training session. Arashi wanted to learn what all the man was capable of as quickly as possible. The better prepared they all were for anything to come, the better off they would be in the long run. 

Observing closely, the General mentally noted how well guarded Adlartok's limp side was kept. It was smart, but foolish at the same time. An easily noticed target no matter how well guarded it was.

He struck out quickly, aiming for anything he could snag or grapple. A small bite landed itself upon Arashi's snout, but he felt little in regard for the sting. 

Intent upon using size to his advantage, the man surged forward, attempting to barrel over Adlartok. While shielding the right side, his left would often be facing whoever challenged him. Knowing this, the plan was to force him off balance and take control over the injured side forcefully, removing the bit of protection it had.

-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Me too lol. <3

It had been some time since Artok had sparred or even fought, but his memory soon was fished and ready to go. He moved swiftly into position and was ready to go. He was all for being prepared. Especially given that Fury had said there were enemies.

Artok knew that his limp was easily noticed it and guarding it brought attention to it, but he wasn't certain what else to do there. If he tried to use his leg it caused him issues, and he faltered.

Artok was bowled over and he fought to correct with the weak side. He snarled and sniped, he wavered for a moment. Having to do a hopping shuffle to get his feet back under him, but he would have been dead were the attack to kill. He frowned in disgust at his own weakness, and as much as he woudl hate it. He would need to ask his general how to correct it.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He had managed to sink away Adlartok's balance, sending the older man sprawling. Arashi watched as he struggled to regain footing, even considering the thought to charge again as a lesson for his mistake. But it was too soon for him to be so harsh. Later, he would learn.

How long have you gone on with that limp leg? A rather personal question — one to maybe prickle a nerve, but there was a purpose as to why he asked.