Hideaway Strath But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Evasive by sight and yielding by form and posture. Not a single ounce of assertion. Yet again, another lacking the capabilities as a soldier. But what more should he have expected? Fury had left it a safe haven for all. The hound began to wonder if it was becoming more of a sanctuary, rather a militant base. 

"You must be Arashi."

The voice snapped the General to. Time to refocus.

What an uneven introduction this was turning into. She seemed to already know of him, his place, and his name. He knew all but the latter. Where was her name in the mix?

You are correct, The vocals thrummed harshly, grating together in an uneasy manner. Seeing as you already know who I am, tell me of yourself. Your name. Where you've come from. Why you've joined.... He proceeded to list the details out, but it dissolved, fading out before he could finish. It was likely she knew all of what to include. Surely this wasn't the first time she'd been questioned by a self-guarded, over-protective gargantuan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch - by Arashi - June 25, 2022, 10:49 PM