Hideaway Strath But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Ready to fade off here?

So, they were no simple healer after all. Maiken spoke of a deep, sensitive history. She had been given no choice to deter from her assumed fate; but instead, she forced the change for herself — something he had not been able to do. He envied her for this, but the feeling wouldn't last long. This is who he was, who he had become. There was no going back.

You are true and pure to follow your heart, rather what path others choose for you. Not all are presented with such a luxury. The hound's tone was laced slightly with bitterness, but he'd meant no harm by it. 

Although he did partially agree with the fact that it was good for all to know how to fight in some way, Arashi did not intend to press, assuming they were words she had heard from others. Here, you have much time and space to learn as you please. Hopefully you will make use of what freedom you have been given. He did not doubt she would, but there was always room for any to take advantage of what others give for little cost. 

Well, Maiken... it was good to have met you. I should be on my way now. If you should need me, I won't ever be far. Arashi's heart would always lie with Fury and her needs would be his priority; however, there were others that made up the Saints now too. No longer were they so few. The General had others to worry about too, now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch - by Arashi - July 11, 2022, 08:50 AM