Lake Rodney All My Life I've Been Fighting
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
355 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven walked away from the pack lands. Red Eyes boring, searing into the brightly lit surroundings. The sunlight danced along his russet sides, coloring in the shadows and twirling around his legs and tail. Each puff of a step, brought dust and grass to the surface to swim and slurry around him, only to settle and more to be lifted as he used his bulk to walk across the area.

He looked around him, admiring and staring. Learning. Malacath had been absent as of late. Khasni had been absent of late. He was wondering if he should even stay. After all, what was the point of a pack if two of the three who started it were not available. But as always he was a loyal beast and dogged on.

Today his destination was the lake he had seen, but not visited. He stared at the smooth surface and with a growl he heaved himself forward and began to swim. Large brutish paws moving smoothly through the water, large head breaking the surface. It was cool and it was inviting.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
8 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Eagerly approaching a lake, Atalune could almost taste the water on her parched lips. A brown colored man covered in scars slipped into the water. His eyes red. That was what made her halt. Her thirst be damned. Water splashed onto her paw. She hadn't realized how close to the water she'd actually come. Cursing under her breath for not having paid more attention to her surroundings she dipped her head low to the water, intending to take a quick drink before retreating.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
355 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Small White unassuming. At first his first thought was Atka, but he quickly quelled that thinking, not caring to wonder why he wanted it to be her. Instead she was different colors, different size, almost smaller it seemed.

He chuffed at her, but didn't move from his spot. Red eyes boring into her fur, her skin, her body. She was pretty he supposed. Delicate. He could make her happy if she wanted, though he realized he didn't want too right now. It was too hot. So he swam again.

You're welcome to join, little cloudstorm. If you'd like. It's cooler than out there, where hell's teeth nip you.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
8 Posts
Ooc — Aero
She found that the beast amused her. He wasn't wrong though. It was hot, and it was only going to get worse. With a frustrated growl and a roll of her eyes she moved closer to the lake. She dipped her front paws into the cool water before inching in until the water was up to her chest. With a sigh, she planted her rump, enjoying the cool water washing over her. No way in hell was she going any closer than that.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
355 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The growl of frustration at him, amused him to no extent. He chuckled darkly and continued his leisurely swim. Eyes closed for a brief moment to enjoy the sun on his face, and the cool water droplets on his nose.

He bent his nose into the water and then back out and shifted his gaze to the she wolf.

See now isn't that better? I promise you i won't jump you or anything like that. Too hot.
8 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Sighing heavily she pulled herself out of the water. She had to find them, wherever they were.  She bowed her head to the man. And for that I sincerely thank you. She decided he wasn't too bad, at least today. She had questions of course but had no desire to ask them. Shaking the water out of her thick white fur. Atalune finally removed her green eyes from the man, and with one last dreamy sigh at the cool lake, went about her way.